We’ve used Corticon since version 1 in 2000, and we’ve worked with every version since, including today’s version 5.
With the release of Enterprise Data Connector (EDC) in 5.3.1, all functionality that existed in version 4 is now also available in version 5.
Progress Software has announced that version 4 will leave support on 10/31/2014, so if you are a version 4 user, the time is now to start thinking about upgrading you Corticon installations and assets to version 5. Since 2013, we’ve helped more than a dozen v4 users upgrade successfully to v5.
Nimble can ensure your success with version 5. Here’s how we can help:
- Application re-design (version 5 introduces new options for reusing rules)
- Optimizing your application (version 5 introduces new options for reusing rules)
- Converting your existing Corticon assets to version 5
- Designing and implementing a testing process to ensure that your rules work as intended
- Enabling your Corticon modelers and integrators with the new features and functions in version 5
- Performing design and best practices reviews to ensure your Corticon modelers continue to produce quality rules and decisions
To expand your application, or upgrade to a newer version of Corticon, let us show you how.